Saturday, March 8, 2008

MALAYSIA DECIDES

As hot as Obama and Clinton....today was also a very hot day in Malaysia walaupun cuaca mendung. I am sure u all know why. Election day! Even now while updating my blog i watch the results keep coming in. At this moment of time i saw two results which really shocked me. Dato' Seri Sharizat loss to Nurul Izzah (daughter of Anwar Ibrahim) at Lembah Pantai and Dato' Seri S Samy Velllu loss at Sg Siput. OMG...!! This going to be an interesting election ever..... . I voted at Kajang High School at 2.30pm. Time tu dah tak ramai orang lagipun cuaca mendung tak la panas sangat. This is my second time voted at the GE and i have voted my choice of candidate and done my part as a Malaysian citizen. Here are some pictures i have taken over there.

Tempat mengundi


Semak dulu....




Waiting for my turn



BN area



PKR area (Parti Keadilan Rakyat)

No comments: