Friday, March 7, 2008

Lunch and Dinner

Since i had my lunch alone today, i went to mcdonald after friday prayer. Spent only half an hour there. Sorang-sorang tuh cepat je la makan. Friday is my 'lazy' day because all the hard work i contributed from monday to thursday. Except for any job that required me to do on that day. I spent my day clearing all the unnecessary papers on my table. Bersepah tak hingat punya. Did also spend the time gathered the informations regarding DSLR camera on the website given my malim.

Malam pulak beli barang dapur di pasar malam putra perdana and since my wife come back late from her hectic work schedule for this month ( she had to prepare the financial report and submit the report to HQ in UK) so i bought food for our dinner. I had my koew toew kerang...mmmm...sedapnyerrrr...for her yong tow foo...betul ke spelling tuh hehehehe..


McChicken medium set..nak tak shah hehehehe


Cepat sikit brother..lapar dah nih huhuhuhu


2 comments:

riken said...

wah, macam sedap jer tgk...tetiba lapar lak lepas tgk pic keo teow kerang tu...

Syam said...

riken...kat sana takde koew teow kerang ker....